Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I feel like fingering someone.
#1

Anybody in? SRO only.
Reply
#2

I'll check it out.



When BEW shows up don't tell her tho.
Reply
#3

my butt is all backed up, will my pee hole be sufficient?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

i would guess your best bet is thumbing yourself

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

I'm guessing this was acceptable content to Mr. Mojorisin. Can we get back to these types of threads? ><

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

I wasnt aware that putting your thumb up your ass is high brow humor.

there are a million examples of snarg participating in such disgraceful humor that now isnt good enough for him.

The crazy person is always the last to know they've lost it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

SRO?
Reply
#8

bam Wrote:SRO?

Serious replies only

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

Cucumber Wrote:Serious replies only

Ohhhh- thanks!
Reply
#10

bam Wrote:Ohhhh- thanks!

SRO! means SRO!

Get back in line.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:SRO! means SRO!

Get back in line.

No, I'm not going to be responding to that one. Did you already pm him?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 08:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)