Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sandog...Good Read
#1

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sto...s/mainpage

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

Saaaweet. I am pulling for the following at this juncture:

Checkered, for obvious reasons.
Chucks. The original, baby.
Nike Air Force 1. First pair of shoes I ever bought with my own dough.
K-Swiss original. Ah, nostalgia.
Nike Cortez. Who could forget the big Red swoosh?
Addidas- Stan Smith. Ahead of its' time.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

I'd have to say Chucks are on the top of my list, followed by my all time favorite basketball shoes, the Air Jordan III.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)