Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
We've taken a consensus and the entire board invites you to leave. The real Spork is barely tolerated here so a fake one is even less welcome.
And fuck off.
Posts: 2,134
Threads: 298
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Shut the fuck up bitch. If people wanted Spork to leave, he'd have been banned by now.
Spork has to leave to the Hamptons now.
I hope your dog dies.
-SporK
Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.
-SPorK
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
We don't ban here, idiot.
I hope you drown while swimming at the Hamptons.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Spork has more of a clue than BEW.Thats not saying much.
See You In Toledo
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
BIRD33 Wrote:Spork has more of a clue than BEW.Thats not saying much.
You hit the wall, didn't you?