Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumper
#1

[Image: ILoveYou.png]

http://www.mylivesignature.com/mls_wizard1_1.php
Reply
#2

this may not have been a good idea
Reply
#3

damn dude, you spread the same smelly shit all over the place. baklava

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

Shadrach Wrote:damn dude, you spread the same smelly shit all over the place. baklava

If my posts bother you don't open them.
Bird over here, Biker at UJ and CF and the list goes on and on
some folks can't get enough of Who
Reply
#5

take your social security check, buy some really good heroin, and go out in style

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

Shadrach Wrote:take your social security check, buy some really good heroin, and go out in style

Thanks for the advice,
I'll pass though
Reply
#7

lotta love in this thread
Reply
#8

Flumper approves of this theard. I love you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Last Post by who
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)