Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

After reading Clays thread...
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:[Image: St.V_Chopins_Man_n_wife.JPG]

Not sure who's who.


I fucking laughed! That was nailz.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#22

minorthreat Wrote:Fuck Bird. He keeps getting ran now.

English?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:English?


You get run every other day now. If I'd brought Melty back, would you understand?
Reply
#24

minorthreat Wrote:You get run every other day now. If I'd brought Melty back, would you understand?

Im getting run?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Im getting run?


No.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)