Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

After reading Clays thread...
#1

...I have decided that I need a kid. I do NOT want a baby though. I need a 3 or 4 year old that is potty trained. I will teach the kid the ways of the world. Help will be appreciated to make this happen. Ladies, I would even be willing to put a baby in you and take over the parenting at a later date. Let's make this happen.

This could be epoch.
Reply
#2

I have a 16 month old.. white baby. Blonde hair blue eyes.. 34" tall 25 lbs and very healthy. He has most of his teeth already.. can speak somewhat and is very active.

Please understand that these things aren't cheap though.
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have a 16 month old.. white baby. Blonde hair blue eyes.. 34" tall 25 lbs and very healthy. He has most of his teeth already.. can speak somewhat and is very active.

Please understand that these things aren't cheap though.

I will be in contact in a year or 2. Please understand, I WILL NOT CHANGE DIAPERS!
Reply
#4

I got a 9 yr. old!!
CHEAP!!
Reply
#5

Jdub Wrote:I got a 9 yr. old!!
CHEAP!!


This could be a possibility. Boy or girl?
Reply
#6

I'm potty trained, and act like a kid...

I'm free.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#7

TammyC Wrote:I'm potty trained, and act like a kid...

I'm free.


We would have to get matching hair cuts and clothes.
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:We would have to get matching hair cuts and clothes.

as long as you buy them, that's fine.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#9

TammyC Wrote:as long as you buy them, that's fine.


You will do anything to spend time with me.

Tammy I'm sorry but, I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU.
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:You will do anything to spend time with me.

Tammy I'm sorry but, I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

PROMISE?

that image just made me vurp.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#11

TammyC Wrote:PROMISE?

that image just made me vurp.

Vurp?! Fuckin $$$$$ :loool:

Fuck.
Reply
#12

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Vurp?! Fuckin $$$$$ :loool:

old jeff foxworthy?

MT!, you could always just have sporks kid.
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:old jeff foxworthy?

MT!, you could always just have sporks kid.


Yeah, she grew up in the same town as him.


Spork has both gifts. No thanks
Reply
#14

Sorry, I don't feel like squishing something out of vagina right now.
Reply
#15

Is it safe to post in this thread right now or should I wait until later?
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Is it safe to post in this thread right now or should I wait until later?


You may want to wait. Foolery and the gang are just waiting to unleash another BEW & MT assault.
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:You may want to wait. Foolery and the gang are just waiting to unleash another BEW & MT assault.


[Image: matchingshirt20390106.jpg]
l to r: blueeyedwoman, minorthreat

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

[Image: St.V_Chopins_Man_n_wife.JPG]

Not sure who's who.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

RACK Bird.
Reply
#20

Fuck Bird. He keeps getting ran now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)