Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So who put the message on the front page.....
#1

that has the word CUNT in big letters about thirty times..?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:that has the word CUNT in big letters about thirty times..?

I'd let you poke my gunt.
Reply
#3

there's a front page?
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:that has the word CUNT in big letters about thirty times..?



could you be any more vague, walter?
Reply
#5

Cameltoe280 Wrote:could you be any more vague, walter?

http://www.insanetrain.com/

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

i'm thinking lad did it.


did you take 8's stupid pills today?
Reply
#7

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i'm thinking lad did it.


did you take 8's stupid pills today?


i must have...I'm sure there will be a message there, telling me so very shortly.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

There! All better.
Reply
#9

now it says something else...Mich....i know it's not an accurate statement...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
09-05-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-26-2009, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Ntype
01-17-2009, 01:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)