Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ever Been Knocked Out?
#21

I was in a car accident once. Asswipe signaled right and turn left instead. Rammed the side of his car at 45mph and kiss the fucking windshield with my forehead. Woke up staring at the hospital ceiling.
Reply
#22

I've was slapped once at the bar and didn't really get knocked out but acted like it so people wouldn't laugh.

sincerely,
mt
Reply
#23

I've been knocked out before. Not fun.
I've also passed out, twice. Once when I dislocated my kneecap, and once when I had a torn rotator cuff.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#24

SanDog Wrote:Yeah, they have batting helmets now. And they use leather gloves, it is pretty safe.

ouch!!


the concussion was not too bad
and the "affects" were short-lived

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

Just when they knocked me out to remove my brain.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-12-2006, 06:24 PM
Last Post by BrownBetty
07-27-2005, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)