Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Swits.
#1

I did give you the benefit of the doubt at one time, but that shit you tried pulling with that other moron was pathetic. You are crowned King and Queen of the Dipshits for the week. Nice work.
Reply
#2

minorthreat Wrote:I did give you the benefit of the doubt at one time, but that shit you tried pulling with that other moron was pathetic. You are crowned King and Queen of the Dipshits for the week. Nice work.

Ha! I got drunk and told a girl to pretend to be my gf....which we didn't even do. Life gets boring sometimes...and she's pretty cute.

You seemed to like me when I was attacking Fairie this afternoon. Smile

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#3

Swits Wrote:Ha! I got drunk and told a girl to pretend to be my gf....which we didn't even do. Life gets boring sometimes...and she's pretty cute.

You seemed to like me when I was attacking Fairie this afternoon. Smile


Link?


BaFoonRising is a cockglob. You should think for yourself while trying to be accepted.
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:Link?


BaFoonRising is a cockglob. You should think for yourself while trying to be accepted.
Any issues I have with Fairie and E-judge are because of the way they treated me here. It has nothing to do which what I heard at ON. I think for myself and make my own opinions about everyone I meet.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#5

Swits Wrote:Any issues I have with Fairie and E-judge are because of the way they treated me here. It has nothing to do which what I heard at ON. I think for myself and make my own opinions about everyone I meet.


I believe you

Sin,
No I don't
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:I believe you

Sin,
No I don't
tang and a hug? :p

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#7

Swits Wrote:tang and a hug? :p


Nope, it will depend on how much fence jumping you do.
Reply
#8

On second hand....I decided to post this and not just PM it to you.




You know, I get a lot more shit from people here about being on ON than I ever do there for being on IT. People make it really hard to feel accepted here cause I joined another forum they all hate (even though a lot of them read it) 2 weeks before I came here.

I don't claim to be on either side, and I wish that was ok. I can be loyal to IT as a forum, but these are rules you learn as you play the game.

I really meant what I said about thinking for myself. I've made some friends on both forums, and those are the people I stay true to.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#9

Swits Wrote:On second hand....I decided to post this and not just PM it to you.




You know, I get a lot more shit from people here about being on ON than I ever do there for being on IT. People make it really hard to feel accepted here cause I joined another forum they all hate (even though a lot of them read it) 2 weeks before I came here.

I don't claim to be on either side, and I wish that was ok. I can be loyal to IT as a forum, but these are rules you learn as you play the game.

I really meant what I said about thinking for myself. I've made some friends on both forums, and those are the people I stay true to.


That's great. But the crap of talking shit about members here to the tards there is pretty lame.

It's funny, I see a few of you talk shit about this place and then spend most of your time here. Why not just have the nuts to tell the tards over there that they sometimes suck instead of making up excuses as to why you are here?
Reply
#10

Swits Wrote:On second hand....I decided to post this and not just PM it to you.




You know, I get a lot more shit from people here about being on ON than I ever do there for being on IT. People make it really hard to feel accepted here cause I joined another forum they all hate (even though a lot of them read it) 2 weeks before I came here.

I don't claim to be on either side, and I wish that was ok. I can be loyal to IT as a forum, but these are rules you learn as you play the game.

I really meant what I said about thinking for myself. I've made some friends on both forums, and those are the people I stay true to.


Soak a tampon in tar, throw it in a bucket of nails, and ram it in your cunt.
Reply
#11

I like the word "cunt". It makes me giddy.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:That's great. But the crap of talking shit about members here to the tards there is pretty lame.

It's funny, I see a few of you talk shit about this place and then spend most of your time here. Why not just have the nuts to tell the tards over there that they sometimes suck instead of making up excuses as to why you are here?

Again, from our PM's...

Before you make that judgement let me clear up the story for you. I was drinking and had a huge bitch fight with AD. Then we toyed with our stupid idea and got to being friends. What I meant by what I said is that a lot of the people here are in commited relationships...and that the site also has it's retards. You can't argue with that... and I wasn't talking shit about the forum.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#13

I don't care anymore.
Reply
#14

I'm just staying true to myself.





Now where's AD?

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#15

bdic Wrote:Soak a tampon in tar, throw it in a bucket of nails, and ram it in your cunt.

Awe, you finally post something that makes sense and I don't even give a shit.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#16

Swits Wrote:Awe, you finally post something that makes sense and I don't even give a shit.


Obviously. Go suck on another quart of rocky road, bitch
Reply
#17

bdic Wrote:Obviously. Go suck on another quart of rocky road, bitch
Have you ever been to ON? You sound like Spork.












And that's sad.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#18

I thought he sounded like Clay's faggot ass.
Reply
#19

minorthreat Wrote:Why not just have the nuts to tell the tards over there that they sometimes suck instead of making up excuses as to why you are here?

Best Fucking breakdown to date.......Props MT.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post by SporK
06-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-21-2006, 05:21 AM
swits
Raiden
Last Post by SanDog
06-21-2006, 12:02 AM
Last Post by SporK
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Last Post by trouble
06-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Swits
10-07-2005, 09:40 AM
swits
hoax
Last Post by Swits
09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2005, 02:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)