Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Any Hunters out there?
#21

yeah...I was out already for archery last Sat....think I got this cold from it...twas chilly...
Reply
#22

still haven't told me where you are PM me

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#23

lancaster
Reply
#24

Delco here

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#25

where the hell is delco?
Reply
#26

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Oct 6 2004, 02:45 PM
I love the sausage. Smile
[snapback]82646[/snapback]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#27

delaware county

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#28

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Oct 6 2004, 09:37 AM

[snapback]82688[/snapback]


This was taken completely out of context damnit. :|
Reply
#29

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Oct 6 2004, 12:47 PM
This was taken completely out of context damnit. :|
[snapback]82705[/snapback]
:loool:
Reply
#30

AHHA!
Reply
#31

Yes i hunt...Archery/Rifle/Shotgun....and yes i love my 7mag...also like my 12g Franchi

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#32

I deer hunt....archery/blackpowder/rifle.
sprink turkey....shotgun/bow
Duck /geese/snow geese.... slingshot.
Reply
#33

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 6 2004, 03:21 PM
lancaster
[snapback]82677[/snapback]
Texas?

I hunt deer, feral hogs, spring turkey, dove and quail. Sometimes go squirrel hunting with my dad.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#34

Ground squirrel and mole. Usually use a 1/2 stick, but if I can get the old lady to lay off the sauce for a few days, I can afford the whole thing.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#35

Wascally wabbits and nasty cats with my twusty hound bruce

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#36

Bow huntin season opened up last friday an i allready goty me a doe right out my back door no less.
I cant wait for rifle season to open up.

I deer hunt, bow, rifle, black powder
turkey bow, shotgun
Reply
#37

Quote:Originally posted by Rodeojunky@Oct 7 2004, 07:00 AM
Bow huntin season opened up last friday an i allready goty me a doe right out my back door no less.
I cant wait for rifle season to open up.

I deer hunt, bow, rifle, black powder
turkey bow, shotgun
[snapback]83184[/snapback]
so are you currently riding bulls? I used to ride in high school and some in college.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Two Hunters
Velvet
Last Post by Velvet
04-24-2004, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)