Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

phantom Wrote:No I was talking about your existence.

so you are following in her footsteps by wishing me dead also.
Reply

If it wasn't overcast I'd look for a falling star.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

my money is wooley was the one to fuck with pinks account.
Reply

phantom Wrote:If you showed up on a board and a story was going around that had no credibility whatsoever what would be the first thing you would do?

Say something like, "What the fuck is this about! That story is ridiculous! Where did you people come up with that!"

Or would you post about rainbows and soccer?

From this same thread: http://insanetrain.com/showthread.php?50...post524888

Luckily my ego isn't tied up in what internet people think of me, I don't need to justify myself to the likes of you.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)