Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Should I do a Banana poll?
#21

Why should it be done in pairs? This isn't footlocker.
Reply
#22

Bill Wrote:Why should it be done in pairs? This isn't footlocker.

I've got no problem giving up my chips.. nana you pick the other person.
Reply
#23

they're all gone next week anyway.
I don't see the point in all this.
stupid internet.

next time lee just needs to give a beat down to the donate feature.
this way the only people in the arcade will be the only people who have
earned their way into it.
Reply
#24

i could wipe them all out, but have no time
the silky drama has all my attention
thanks for the entertainment

why dinchu take care of taht, nana??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

what silky drama?
Reply
#26

Vitamin E Wrote:I'll do it for half your chips.


Deal! I don't use them anyway.
Reply
#27

Bill Wrote:what silky drama?

Love ya bill.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#28

Paddy Wrote:Love ya bill.

I've had the flue for 3 days and the shits for 1.
I have no clue what's going on.
Reply
#29

Bill Wrote:I've had the flue for 3 days and the shits for 1.
I have no clue what's going on.
check paddypedia for teh lowdown, hayseed

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:check paddypedia for teh lowdown, hayseed

:$

I forgot about paddypedia.
I'm not used to paddy actually having a purpose.
Reply
#31

365 day bump.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#32

well played, sir.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:How bout we start a carebear forum for the likes of Clarissa and her retarded coworkers at the 1800-Mattres call center?

One year later and still firing on all cylinders.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

He seriously showed up to just bump this shit thread and took off? Huh

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#35

Banana polls blow.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#36

Esp. this one. If there was one. I didn't read the first page.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#37

I didn't even remember this.
Reply
#38

i dont read anything unless cucumber authored it. banana is dead to me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)