Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey, Anyone Want FuckYoPost's CF Nic and PW?
#21

I'm here, but invisible.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#22

Captain America is dead now
Reply
#23

Lous_dog Wrote:You're a star?:lool:
I guess if blondie and bew think so it must be true:roll:

This is funny since I don't even know who you are.

You can add that to your journal about me.
Reply
#24

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This is funny since I don't even know who you are.

You can add that to your journal about me.

My journal entries so far:
3/8/07 Flumper is a self proclaimed star

Did I miss anything?
Reply
#25

Lous_dog Wrote:My journal entries so far:
3/8/07 Flumper is a self proclaimed star

Did I miss anything?


I like Flumper.
Reply
#26

Get Out Of The Way Of The Flood!!!!
Reply
#27

CT280 Wrote:Get Out Of The Way Of The Flood!!!!


That gems's been rattling around your head all day, huh?It's my gift to the world.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:That gems's been rattling around your head all day, huh?It's my gift to the world.


i just wanted to see if it worked in a different thread, giving you the benefit of the doubt.






it doesnt.
Reply
#29

CT280 Wrote:i just wanted to see if it worked in a different thread, giving you the benefit of the doubt.






it doesnt.

You don't have what it takes to pull it off.I will hit you with that joke again at some point in time and it will be top notch.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:You don't have what it takes to pull it off.I will hit you with that joke again at some point in time and it will be top notch.

i'll be waiting for it.
Reply
#31

CT280 Wrote:i'll be waiting for it.
Would you recommend this action to a friend?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#32

Lous_dog Wrote:My journal entries so far:
3/8/07 Flumper is a self proclaimed star

Did I miss anything?

Well, I can see you are the same Lous Dog at UJ as you are here. Are you having a good time hanging from my sack?
Reply
#33

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, I can see you are the same Lous Dog at UJ as you are here. Are you having a good time hanging from my sack?

you logged out of christys nic a few days ago.
Reply
#34

CT280 Wrote:you logged out of christys nic a few days ago.

I logged out of Christy's nic after about 2 hours of slapping the dummies.
Reply
#35

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I logged out of Christy's nic after about 2 hours of slapping the dummies.

It's funny how your take is 180 from everyone else's. Keep up the good work gramps
Reply
#36

Lou_dog Wrote:It's funny how your take is 180 from everyone else's. Keep up the good work gramps

Oh, you mean the ones that were getting embarassed have a different view on it? Imagine that. Did they deputize your dumb ass to come here and stand up for them?

Tell me, did that one tough guy that "Christy" had wiping his tears with his poop-stainedblankey after about 30 minutes ever log back in? You can tell him its safe now. Thanks.
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Oh, you mean the ones that were getting embarassed have a different view on it? Imagine that. Did they deputize your dumb ass to come here and stand up for them?

Tell me, did that one tough guy that "Christy" had wiping his tears with his poop-stainedblankey after about 30 minutes ever log back in? You can tell him its safe now. Thanks.


I really have no idea what or who you're talking about. It kinda sounds like you're bragging about beating up one the special ed kids at wtf. Am I close?
I imagine you had your chest puffed out when you wrote that.
Reply
#38

Lou_dog Wrote:I really have no idea what or who you're talking about. It kinda sounds like you're bragging about beating up one the special ed kids at wtf. Am I close?
I imagine you had your chest puffed out when you wrote that.


You should post here more. Just sayin'
Reply
#39

minorthreat Wrote:You should post here more. Just sayin'

I'm rarely sure how to take minorthreat's posts. No problem this time.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2006, 12:22 AM
FuckYoPost
Jabroni
Last Post by HMMMMMM
03-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Last Post by FuckYoPost
03-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey There FuckYoPost!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
02-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-30-2005, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)