Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Latest site stop was prolly caused by st00pid police again ....
#1

Well here you have a surv. cam footage of the bust of TPB's servers ...
Yes we are hosted in the same serverhall....

After a while the cops realize that the entire hall is under camerasurveilance and starts covering them...

Why ????

Mabe to now show how fukken st00pid they are ....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1bGxxrwhC38

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

can anyone explain this to me in english?
Reply
#3

TPB = The Pirate bay = http://www.thepiratebay.net

Ring a bell ...???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:TPB = The Pirate bay = http://www.thepiratebay.net

Ring a bell ...???

pirates are gay dude.

grow up
Reply
#5

should have sold me the site while you had the chance.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:pirates are gay dude.

grow up

shutup they are protecting your rights monkey
Reply
#7

Can someone explain this?What the hell does tpb do and how is leeman connected and how are they protecting our rights?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Here's one time I don't mind admitting I don't 'get' it.
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Can someone explain this?What the hell does tpb do and how is leeman connected and how are they protecting our rights?

Let's say that the servers are in the same hall (actually in serverrack next to each other) .....

And the word is that the police took some "samples" "copies" of other servers in that datahall.... That's why the covering of the cameras.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

Right. I completely understand now, those bitches.
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:... and how are they protecting our rights?

the pirate allow the culture to various forms to reach the most of the persons even those who doesn't have the money to buy/watch all the movies.
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:the pirate allow the culture to various forms to reach the most of the persons even those who doesn't have the money to buy/watch all the movies.

because everybody has the right to steal movies. especially "even those who doesn't have the money".*

thanks for clearing that up, Neuhne. clear as mud.





* not that I give a fuck. steal away.
Reply
#13

Raiden Wrote:because everybody has the right to steal movies. especially "even those who doesn't have the money".*

thanks for clearing that up, Neuhne. clear as mud.





* not that I give a fuck. steal away.

*as well I don't really give much a fuck of that
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-26-2019, 09:30 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-22-2019, 09:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post by bam
11-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Last Post by IBHUNG
07-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)