Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mods and admins in here
#1

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...st&t=37629

Which one of you paid out my vbookie early?
Reply
#2

Sorry bro, I thought it was time.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:Sorry bro, I thought it was time.


I know it wasn't you..

I just want a confession
Reply
#4

Not me.
Reply
#5

Not me.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

not me

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Not me

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

I could have called this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:not me

unless mich got his keys back, this was kinda funny
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:unless mich got his keys back, this was kinda funny

seinfeld funny?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

This is mortifying.
Reply
#12

somebody finally saw the light

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#13

Man, I was doomed from the start, my name wasn't even on the list.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Last Post by who
09-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
03-28-2007, 02:18 AM
Last Post by prothought
03-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Last Post by Michman
02-28-2007, 08:19 AM
Ok admins
ntype
Last Post by IOWNIT
02-16-2007, 12:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)