Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Have any of the new "super group" mods
#1

been here today?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Yeah, jar025 and Raiden were both here this morning.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

It'l get better mich


Attached Files
.jpg Cry-Baby-Hate-T.jpg Size: 8.09 KB  Downloads: 5
Reply
#4

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Flumper Barflusterbutt, retsod
Reply
#5

I'm here punk
Reply
#6

retsod Wrote:I'm here punk
Mod something, would you? Change my title or some shit. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

Bew was here this morning. for like two seconds. PH has been beating my PM box up. and Suzy's been playing with herself, I think.
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:Mod something, would you? Change my title or some shit. Thanks.

I hear you're good at playing with buttons....or was that yourself....hell maybe it's both.
Reply
#9

retsod Wrote:I'm here punk


first rule of Modship....you have to send out tit pics. And can you give me a new title.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Shenanigans Wrote:I hear you're good at playing with buttons....or was that yourself....hell maybe it's both.
If by "buttons" you mean "clitorides", then you are correct.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

TomFoolery Wrote:If by "buttons" you mean "clitorides", then you are correct.


is that a headboard I hear?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:is that a headboard I hear?
:lol2:

For those unaware, I took my girl to a hotel room to get away from my roommates this past weekend. I had the headboard banging against the wall and she was screaming so loud that housekeeping came by and knocked on the door to "see if everything was alright".

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote::lol2:

For those unaware, I took my girl to a hotel room to get away from my roommates this past weekend. I had the headboard banging against the wall and she was screaming so loud that housekeeping came by and knocked on the door to "see if everything was alright".

if you didn't push the idea of a 3-some until your chick got seriously pissed, you're not half the man you used to be
Reply
#14

TomFoolery Wrote::lol2:

For those unaware, I took my girl to a hotel room to get away from my roommates this past weekend. I had the headboard banging against the wall and she was screaming so loud that housekeeping came by and knocked on the door to "see if everything was alright".

I here clitorides are rough like that.
How's she like her clitoris played with?
Reply
#15

Shenanigans Wrote:I here clitorides are rough like that.
How's she like her clitoris played with?

It makes her crazy.

Sin,

Tom's High School's football team

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:if you didn't push the idea of a 3-some until your chick got seriously pissed, you're not half the man you used to be
No way she'd get pissed; she's been in threesomes before. We've talked about it a couple of times already. It will happen. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:No way she'd get pissed; she's been in threesomes before. We've talked about it a couple of times already. It will happen. Thanks.

awesome! don't let your balls slap the other dude's balls - that's fucking queer
Reply
#18

God damn you all for the responses that are about to be posted.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:No way she'd get pissed; she's been in threesomes before. We've talked about it a couple of times already. It will happen. Thanks.

If her idea of a three some involves tieing you up and putting you in the closet to watch, I think you found yourself a keeper.
Reply
#20

TomFoolery Wrote:God damn you all for the responses that are about to be posted.

I just thought of one about a strap-on and a rescue mutt from the pound. I wish I'd thunk it up sooner Sad
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Last Post by who
09-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)