Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey There FuckYoPost!
#1

What can we do for you today?
Reply
#2

Thanks for my new title chief. :lool:

Come back to CF sometime, will ya? ANd please don't seek attention this time. :fuckYou:
Reply
#3

He needs people to hate him because otherwise with his personality and brains nobody would pay him any mind.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:He needs people to hate him because otherwise with his personality and brains nobody would pay him any mind.


Were you looking in the mirror as you typed this? Skinny armed cancer fuck.
Reply
#5

FuckYoPost Wrote:Thanks for my new title chief. :lool:

Come back to CF sometime, will ya? ANd please don't seek attention this time. :fuckYou:
She wouldn't fit in then.
Reply
#6

FYP,

You're getting better at this. Have you been practicing?
Reply
#7

FuckYoPost Wrote:Thanks for my new title chief. :lool:

Come back to CF sometime, will ya? ANd please don't seek attention this time. :fuckYou:

Come back to CF? Ummmmmmm no.

I wish you people would stop begging/asking/requesting/demanding my return. It's ridiculous. As for not seeking attention, that's pretty funny coming from YOU. Wink
Reply
#8

SuckNuts Wrote:Were you looking in the mirror as you typed this? Skinny armed cancer fuck.
You are such a retard. :loool:
Reply
#9

I didnt want it to come out this way but I too have cancer.Please spread the word at CF, Jimmy pop will be crushed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:FYP,

You're getting better at this. Have you been practicing?

No, I am as bad as it gets still...
Reply
#11

FuckYoPost Wrote:No, I am as bad as it gets still...

Now you understand your title.
Reply
#12

Must be slow at CF today.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#13

Banana Wrote:You are such a retard. :loool:
2534857243658395692348563485724357826348st :loool:
Reply
#14

Mastermoose Wrote:2534857243658395692348563485724357826348st :loool:


Resolving this to it's prime factors may be more entertaining than reading this thread.
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:Resolving this to it's prime factors may be more entertaining than reading this thread.


My apologies? It didn't pan out as I'd hoped. Post yer dick--that'll get things moving.
Reply
#16

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:My apologies? It didn't pan out as I'd hoped. Post yer dick--that'll get things moving.

Too scary for these folks. Posting that would be like yelling FIRE in a theatre.
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:Resolving this to it's prime factors may be more entertaining than reading this thread.

could be a prime number, dawg.
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:could be a prime number, dawg.

sure thing, toe
esp with that 8 at the end

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

snarg Wrote:sure thing, toe
esp with that 8 at the end

shut up.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-13-2006, 12:22 AM
FuckYoPost
Jabroni
Last Post by HMMMMMM
03-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Last Post by FuckYoPost
03-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-30-2005, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)