Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just reactivated the reporting system on the proxies
#1

ok first surprise.

lots of porn websites, imagine that just second me on the bandwidth used (hey I'm using my account to download updates and stuff...I play no silly boy@work).

Anyhow the big surprise comes from our "#2" that's surfing porn on his computer (and quite a lot gotta say).

rack myself I'm still laughing (it's funny how you use "gh" to create a "f").

Anyhow so far nobody knows that I'm going that far, I only warned them that files are virus scanned with three different products (bitdefender,kaspersky and norton) (I added that I'm not paranoid).
Reply
#2

ntype Wrote:ok first surprise.

lots of porn websites, imagine that just second me on the bandwidth used (hey I'm using my account to download updates and stuff...I play no silly boy@work).

Anyhow the big surprise comes from our "#2" that's surfing porn on his computer (and quite a lot gotta say).

rack myself I'm still laughing (it's funny how you use "gh" to create a "f").

Anyhow so far nobody knows that I'm going that far, I only warned them that files are virus scanned with three different products (bitdefender,kaspersky and norton) (I added that I'm not paranoid).
I love you man
Reply
#3

Could someone translate for me?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#4

he's wise beyond his years...in a scarey sorta way...glad your our friend..

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Good stuff there.
Reply
#6

He busted coworkers/bosses surfing porn all day.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:He busted coworkers/bosses surfing porn all day.
Shit, I'm doing that now!! Confusedcratch:
Reply
#8

Jdub Wrote:Shit, I'm doing that now!! Confusedcratch:

Good thing you don't work with Ntype.
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Good thing you don't work with Ntype.

Wink Only me and me knows what's happenning; the reporting system is my very private thingie.

and somehow it's always cool to get receive "hot pictures that a friend sent me" from time to time.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
06-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-11-2007, 11:37 PM
Last Post by SporK
03-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-28-2007, 08:02 AM
The Pager System
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
10-25-2006, 12:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)