Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Tammy
#1

Hi :$

Call me

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:Hi :$

Call me

I will when i get in bed.. :wub:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

TammyC Wrote:I will when i get in bed.. :wub:

ok I'll wait for ya....be nekid tho.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:ok I'll wait for ya....be nekid tho.

I'm already naked, ya sex pot..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

How 'bout if I call you, Mich?

edit: [pussyblock/]
Reply
#6

TammyC Wrote:I'm already naked, ya sex pot..

you just cant wait can ya. :wub:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How 'bout if I call you, Mich?

edit: [pussyblock/]

Confusedcratch:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:How 'bout if I call you, Mich?

edit: [pussyblock/]

can ya wait a minute or 30? he's preoccupied...

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#9

that mich is a serious poon-hound
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
07-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:28 AM
Tammy See
Vitamin E
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:23 AM
Tammy!
Vitamin E
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:22 AM
Tammy is here
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
04-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Just for Tammy
leucetios
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Last Post by Belle
10-05-2005, 04:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)