Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Me and the woman are going horseback riding tomorrow.
#1

she told me the wedding is off if i don't keep my hands off the horse cock.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

:S
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote::S

you like the horse cock?
Reply
#4

i guess you'll be coming to chicago after all.
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:she told me the wedding is off if i don't keep my hands off the horse cock.
I'm sure that will be a difficult task for you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-09-2009, 04:47 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Last Post by Ntype
09-25-2008, 10:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)