Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey SUnny
#1

lets see the tits !

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:lets see the tits !

They're the same as before. You'll need to 'kick the tires' before I listen to anymore 'augmentation' talk.:kiss:
Reply
#3

Sunny Wrote:They're the same as before. You'll need to 'kick the tires' before I listen to anymore 'augmentation' talk.:kiss:

resend the pic then whore, my cock needs a pep talk

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:resend the pic then whore, my cock needs a pep talk

OK, but I think your cock needs a hand with talent!
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:resend the pic then whore, my cock needs a pep talk

Hey Sunny!
If it's not too much trouble CC: VitaminE. TIA
Reply
#6

nudes!
Reply
#7

I'm going to need to get the juices flowin'. Any cocks sent to my PM would be appreciated. :wub:

Hi angelicdemon!!! :wub: I like your sexy little top in that pic you posted!
Reply
#8

angelicdemon Wrote:nudes!

It was just a silly pic of me and a roommate flashing in a bar. I never should have shared it with Clay. He's a little crazed.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Irish
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2008, 04:19 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Sunny
Banana
Last Post by Sunny
02-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)