Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm gonna hump my neighbors Guinnea Pig
#1

Any pointers?
Reply
#2

May I suggest putting your wanker inside it's mouth first. I hear you get a tingly sensation....

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

Duct tape.
Reply
#4

mustard
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by APB@Sep 28 2004, 08:54 PM
May I suggest putting your wanker inside it's mouth first. I hear you get a tingly sensation....
[snapback]79415[/snapback]

they tend to nibble a bit though!!!!

Tickle it a little, and its sphinckter(sp) relaxes

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#6

rub the ears before entering. they like that.
Reply
#7

wait 'till i'm done.
Reply
#8

Poor thing...what you taking turns ???
first it was his turn up your ass and now...ouch, doesn't seem fair
Reply
#9

Life isn't fair
Reply
#10

life is like a box of enemas. no matter what you pick you'll get yours in the en.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Last Post by Ntype
01-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-23-2008, 02:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)