Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Anyone have any related plans?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
There is a baseball game tonight that I will watch.
I leave for a trip on saturday and I won't be around much before then so I will be doing a wash and packing.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:There is a baseball game tonight that I will watch.
I leave for a trip on saturday and I won't be around much before then so I will be doing a wash and packing.
Is that the part that is related to "hump day"?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I could go out and get laid but that takes effort.My 22 year old self would punch me in the face if he read that.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I could go out and get laid but that takes effort.My 22 year old self would punch me in the face if he read that.
It's just you and your hand tonight.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm left handed but I use my right.Why is that?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm left handed but I use my right.Why is that?
Which way do you swing?
A bat, I mean.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Right handed, throw left handed.My dad was right handed so I swung his golf clubs from an early age.I'd like to think my dads clubs had nothing to do with my masturbatory habits.I hope there is some unrelated scientific reason why.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Right handed, throw left handed.My dad was right handed so I swung his golf clubs from an early age.I'd like to think my dads clubs had nothing to do with my masturbatory habits.I hope there is some unrelated scientific reason why.
What happens if you try with your right? Feel awkward?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It does not that I can't.Like throwing a baseball with my right.
Enough about my clown punching habits, what are you going to do?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:It does not that I can't.Like throwing a baseball with my right.
Enough about my clown punching habits, what are you going to do?
Hump day, right.
Hump day is my most productive day at work (that's why I'm here :S). I fuck the dog Monday and Tuesday, and usually work Wednesdays.
I have no humping plans, at the moment, but I'll see how drunk I can get Jimmy tonight.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
You probably use your right hand because it is smaller.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
best advice my gramps ever gave me
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton