Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

something isnt right
#1

I gave up my visions of becomming a nun and just got laid wasnt good sex but the tongue was good now im even more horny then i was b4 what kind of shit is that. This shit just isnt fair. Maybe sex isnt for me anymore bleh

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

Quote:Originally posted by flower@Aug 25 2004, 09:43 PM
[too lazy to logout/login/logout/login]OMG THAT'S SO KEWL LOL OMG I JUST HAD GREAT SEX TOO WITH A OMG TURKEY BASTER LOL AND A BOWLING BALL OMG BUT THE BOWLING BALL LOL JUST FELL OUT OF MY ASSHOLE LOL SO I HAD TO OMG WEDGE IT IN THERE WITH A PAIR OF NIKES OMG AND A HAMMER LOL BUT IT DID FEEL GREAT WHEN I LOL GOT PEED ON AND OMG I COULDN'T STOP PUKING LOL![/too lazy to logout/login/logout/login]
[snapback]65642[/snapback]


lame attept sorry

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by SnD@Aug 25 2004, 09:38 PM
I gave up my visions of becomming a nun and just got laid wasnt good sex but the tongue was good now im even more horny then i was b4 what kind of shit is that. This shit just isnt fair. Maybe sex isnt for me anymore bleh
[snapback]65637[/snapback]

slut

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery@Aug 25 2004, 09:45 PM
slut
[snapback]65645[/snapback]

sometimes

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Last Post by your desired user name
03-03-2005, 03:25 AM
Last Post by TyrionXavier
08-29-2004, 06:46 AM
Last Post by Kunai
07-23-2004, 09:29 PM
isnt this pretty?
lovelynoi
Last Post by bobbythong
04-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Last Post by Firemanz84
03-13-2004, 04:26 AM
isnt she pretty?
lovelynoi
Last Post by txbubba
03-12-2004, 07:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)