Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This isnt going to be like...
#1

the Katie Couric going away week on NBC is it?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

has anybody else noticed Katie trying to act a little smarter lately...a little less "dumb girlish"?
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:the Katie Couric going away week on NBC is it?

Yes it is.You will be playing Katies vagina.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

she makes me wanna puke.

Hows the pool business?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes it is.You will be playing Katies vagina.


i've missed you. :wub:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NinjaBassist
10-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Last Post by your desired user name
03-03-2005, 03:25 AM
Last Post by TyrionXavier
08-29-2004, 06:46 AM
Last Post by pepsi
08-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Last Post by Kunai
07-23-2004, 09:29 PM
isnt this pretty?
lovelynoi
Last Post by bobbythong
04-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Last Post by Firemanz84
03-13-2004, 04:26 AM
isnt she pretty?
lovelynoi
Last Post by txbubba
03-12-2004, 07:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)