Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which IT males truck is this
#1

Smile
Reply
#2

Happy to report it's not the goat's. :blink:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Trick Question - Velvet, I think you put male in the subject line to confuse us. The answer is obviously Banana, who is a guy.
Reply
#4

Sweet truck if you'd scrape that crap off of the windshield.
Reply
#5

Obviously it is Clay's
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by Big Timer@Jul 28 2004, 10:09 AM
Sweet truck if you'd scrape that crap off of the windshield.
and the "FLAMER" off the side.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 28 2004, 08:08 AM
Trick Question - Velvet, I think you put male in the subject line to confuse us.  The answer is obviously Banana, who is a guy.
Your reverse psychology will not work on me. :dev:
Reply
#8

i'm hung like a salad bar AW...keep guessing
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 28 2004, 08:47 PM
i'm a huge saladtosser AW...good guessing!
WTF?!!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

Not down with the kinky shit SanDog? Wink
Reply
#11

On women I am...

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

don't knock it til you try it
Reply
#13

Cease and desist saladtossing talk.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-13-2010, 05:52 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Last Post by cLaY
11-29-2005, 07:54 PM
Last Post by cLaY
06-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-25-2004, 10:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)