Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I got a new truck today....
#1

[Image: ram_1500_slt_5_main.jpg]

in Atlantic Blue


sw33t
Reply
#2

Nice. There's nothing like that new car smell too.
Reply
#3

So you went car shopping early this morning?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

nice ride, 8. toss up here what the color looks like.
Reply
#5

That is a sweet ride...congrats...

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

No mich went last night. Company needed a new vehicle.. I get first dibs..


I'll take a pic this weekend..

[Image: ram_1500_colors_wheels.jpg]
Reply
#7

fukkers got a chef and a new ride......must be nice. You hiring?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

That Patriot Blue is sweet. I'm partial to blue though.
Reply
#9

sw33t ride there 8. can you get your company to buy me one?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#10

Odysseus Wrote:sw33t ride there 8. can you get your company to buy me one?
i'm getting tired of driving a car

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:fukkers got a chef and a new ride......must be nice. You hiring?


that reminds me...


new thread in 5..4....3....
Reply
#12

Did you get it with the 20's and the Hemi?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#13

Devious Wrote:Did you get it with the 20's and the Hemi?


Not sure.. it just got here.

it has a V-8 Hemi...


best part is free truck + free gas+ free insurance = extra money for atlanta strippers
Reply
#14

that truck is red.....hmmm...truck i drove my neighbors new dodge the other day...quad cab...it's okay..

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#15

anhil8tor Wrote:Not sure.. it just got here.

it has a V-8 Hemi...


best part is free truck + free gas+ free insurance = extra money for atlanta strippers

Can't beat that!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#16

Fairiedust Wrote:that truck is red.....hmmm...truck i drove my neighbors new dodge the other day...quad cab...it's okay..

Read his first post again.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#17

Devious Wrote:Read his first post again.

i forgot to post and walked away sue me...i'm working here

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#18

Beaucephus Wrote:Nice. There's nothing like that new car smell too.

you know why we like girls in leather ?


- because they smell like new cars.

:d
Reply
#19

congrats, dude. Nice 4, ese.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#20

thanks people...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-13-2010, 05:52 AM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)