Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

bdic is my internet friend.
#1

I love him. Discuss.
Reply
#2

two words...ky jelly, just sayin
Reply
#3

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 15 2004, 12:03 AM
two words...ky jelly, just sayin
I don't remember inviting you dog.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 14 2004, 06:03 PM
two words...ky jelly, just sayin
two words...re tard, just sayin'
Reply
#5

i don't want to be invited to any party that consists of you two and butt sex
Reply
#6

Quote:I think I'm inviting your dog.


FTFY
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 14 2004, 06:07 PM
i don't want to be invited to any party that consists of you two and butt sex
Then leave. Seriously.
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 15 2004, 12:07 AM
i don't want to be invited to any party that consists of you two and butt sex
I call bullshit. You'll do what we ask.
Reply
#9

don't tell...k?
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 15 2004, 12:10 AM
don't tell...k?
Why did you turn my thread into gay stuff?
Reply
#11

u started the i love bdic shit
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 15 2004, 12:23 AM
u started the i love bdic shit
Just because I tell him I love him, doesn't mean I'm gay. Grow up and stuff.
Reply
#13

yes, it does...fag!

Good Day!
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 14 2004, 06:27 PM
yes, it does...fag!

Good Day!
I hate you.
Reply
#15

that kinda hurt bdic...just sayin.
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Jul 15 2004, 12:33 AM
"that kinda hurt bdic...just sayin".
He said as the cock left his ass
Reply
#17

he seems cool enough
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Jul 15 2004, 12:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Jul 15 2004, 12:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ClayRock@Jul 15 2004, 12:33 AM
"that kinda hurt bdic...just sayin".
He said as the cock left his ass [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Jul 15 2004, 12:24 AM
Just because I tell him I love him, doesn't mean I'm gay. Grow up and stuff.
Homo. Discuss.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by BIRD33+Jul 15 2004, 09:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIRD33 @ Jul 15 2004, 09:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat@Jul 15 2004, 12:24 AM

Just because I tell him I love him, doesn't mean I'm gay. Grow up and stuff.
Homo. Discuss. [/b][/quote]
Deal with your anger please.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DonaldJTrump
06-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-25-2009, 04:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)