Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Met Britney Spears Yesterday
#1

Not really, but I needed to get your attention so I could post this pic again:

[Image: c2322fad.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

:rant:
Reply
#3

Nice twisters make for great spin art!

RACK TF420!
Reply
#4

B) Great intro!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

Damn man what did you eat?
Reply
#6

I'll toast that like a Kennedy!
Reply
#7

THAT is your poop?



I think I just turned bulimic or however you spell it...

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#8

we need a smiley with blood coming out of its eyes :angry:
Reply
#9

MMM...tastey treat!!! Tom, you take pictures of your turds too?
Reply
#10

Rolleyes That's not my poop.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

You take pictures of other peoples turds...thats where i draw the line you sick fuck!!! Wink
Reply
#12

[Image: 63e4f5a82a41d0f2b344dd37b5425131.jpg]

:fuckYou:
Reply
#13

Great push Dev!

Make sure to name your child!
Reply
#14

...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

log jam....... :fart:
Reply
#16

That is fuckin gross, Tom you really need to get a new hobby. hmmmm I got an idea why don't you eat shit Big Grin

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#17

the first one has hairs in it I think. the second one looks like a penis.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)