Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Image Help Needed
#1

Hope you guys can help me out with this one.

I'm looking for a NON copyrighted, "Under Construction" gif/jpg for a commerical
web site I'm working on.

If anybody has something good, yet tastefull, I would welcome the imput.
Reply
#2

Go to google.com and type in under construction gif and it will show you where they are . I used to have it till I had a few probs .. Its easy to find .
Reply
#3

This is my first thread I ever started here.
It sucked just like the rest of them.
Reply
#4

ahhh! Bill started this thread.

'tard.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-03-2010, 06:21 PM
just what i needed
xztheericzx
Last Post by ntype
11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
11-02-2006, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)