Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mental Image of ITers.... NSFW
#1

anyone started a thread like this before...
Reply
#2

Jimmy and Banana
[Image: dani%20gian%20e%20ted.jpg]

bdic
[Image: williams,reginald.jpg]

Sup Darky!

Tribal Dragon as described by NCBiker
[Image: bald.JPG]
(I actually know TD is a marathon runner and doesn't look like this)
Reply
#3

Clay and Tom

[Image: clayandtom.jpg]


michman

[Image: turfmunch.bmp]

wyldbill

[Image: southpaw.bmp]

leeman

[Image: hoover.jpg]
Reply
#4

[Image: clayandtom.jpg]
Reply
#5

The IT Workout Room.

CLICK HERE

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#6

Arby Wrote:The IT Workout Room.

CLICK HERE
Thanks for the info.I like the way you talk.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Sassy Wrote:Thanks for the info.I like the way you talk.
I know you do you steamy motherboard you.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#8

Clay

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

E and the spouser:

[Image: E.jpg]
[Image: spouserE.jpg]

pepsi:
[Image: pepsi.jpg]

Leu:
[Image: leu.jpg]
Reply
#10

Nanner and Jimmy
[Image: nannerandjimmy.jpg]

Fem and Her old man.
[Image: femandheroleman.jpg]

VitE
[Image: vitE.jpg]
Reply
#11

tom
[Image: Tom.jpg]

Snarg at his place in Mexico
[Image: snargathisplaceinmexico.jpg]

PH 30 min after she get's her license back, and has the munchies.
[Image: ph10minaftershegetsherlicense.jpg]
Reply
#12

This thread is making me laugh. :lool:
Reply
#13

Clay
[Image: clay.jpg]

Beau
[Image: beau.jpg]

Bdic
[Image: bdic2.jpg]

Arby
[Image: arby.jpg]
Reply
#14

sassy, snarg and bill
[Image: Qwyldbill.jpg]

arby
[Image: arby.gif]

clay
[Image: clay.jpg]

tom
[Image: tomf.jpg]
Reply
#15

Bill, I absolutely love the picture of me and my man. Lucy is honestly my all time favorite entertainer. :$

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#16

fem Wrote:Bill, I absolutely love the picture of me and my man. Lucy is honestly my all time favorite entertainer. :$
There are a lot of people named Bill.Are they exactly the same?
What color are your eyes?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#17

I know I've used all of these before, fuck off!

Fem
[Image: femagainE.jpg]

bdic
[Image: davidatpool.jpg]

Banana 1
[Image: wedding5.jpg]
Banana 2
[Image: canada4.jpg]
Reply
#18

Fem's dog
[Image: dog.jpg]

Vit E
[Image: vitE.jpg]

PH
[Image: hottie22.jpg]

[Image: arbysnarg.jpg]
Reply
#19

:bump:

greg
[Image: greg.jpg]

bdic
[Image: bdic.jpg]
Reply
#20

I don't drink.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)