Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have retired.
#1

I will never post in the Shoutbox again. Carry on.
Reply
#2

Good Luck!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

The shoutbox does nothing to bring in new members. That is why it shall be boycotted by me.
Reply
#4

:|
Reply
#5

IN!

FUCK THE SHITBOX! BOYCOTT!
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by bdic@May 18 2004, 10:30 PM
IN!

FUCK THE SHITBOX!  BOYCOTT!
I had a feeling you would back this.
Reply
#7

I am now IN as well




You can thank velvet Big Grin

:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Pussy
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@May 19 2004, 12:09 AM
Pussy
IN!
Reply
#10

I call bullshit!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#11

Confusedhh:




:fuck:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#12

Simple folks .....


I just fukkin remove it then.........

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-12-2007, 07:25 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Since Clay Retired
leucetios
Last Post by Bill
09-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-30-2005, 12:55 AM
Last Post by Bill
09-07-2004, 08:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)