Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Retired
#1

Trolls and nicks, which are your favorites?
Reply
#2

Leroy's Troll over at WTF was straight $$$.
Reply
#3

Leroy Wrote:Leroy's Troll over at WTF was straight $$$.


WTF and troll mix like cake batter and tar. Just sayin'
Reply
#4

Dim Phuc and Fems Cuban Boyfriend


They were $$$$

And ofcause a honorable mention to MadHatter

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

Leroy Wrote:Leroy's Troll over at WTF was straight $$$.

stop spamming other boards, faggot!
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:stop spamming other boards, faggot!
OK I'll try not to do spamming other boards faggot so much.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:WTF and troll mix like cake batter and tar. Just sayin'

be nice minorthreat

sin,
bird33
Reply
#8

TomFoolery

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:TomFoolery

he should have retired sooner

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

Ernie
Fem's Cuban Boyfriend

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Sneezy
Reply
#12

Jaymac (RIP) used to say that Dim Phuk made him laugh with every post. I agree.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Since Clay Retired
leucetios
Last Post by Bill
09-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-30-2005, 12:55 AM
Last Post by Bill
09-07-2004, 08:46 PM
Last Post by leeman
05-19-2004, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)