Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gas Prices
#1

:angry:

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#2

:angry:

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#3

Rolleyes

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#4

:angry:

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#5

:angry:

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#6

:angry:

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#7

:lol:

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#8

Great Selection, Ham!!! Big Grin

'Guess everyone's feeling it!!!
Reply
#9

:angry:
Reply
#10

Yeah, a repost, but just keeping them all together... hope no one minds....
Reply
#11

:lol:
Reply
#12

**Wow**, it went up, Velvet!!!! :| :| :| :| :|
Reply
#13

It does when im around half pmsl :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-02-2005, 04:20 AM
Prices
Rage
Last Post by PurpleHaze
01-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Last Post by Velvet
04-02-2004, 10:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)