Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gas prices: What have you gone without?
#1

With the good news that gas prices are off a penny of the record high they reached yesterday (woohoo!), CNN has an article about what some people have done to compensate for the extra bucks spent at the pump http://money.cnn.com/2005/08/25/pf/gas_gripes/index.htm Some are pretty extreme: quiting a job, selling a car, etc.

So, what have you guys had to change or go without because of our "healthy" gas prices? Personally, I haven't done a darn thing...
Reply
#2

Nothing.Company car, company credit card.Is gas expensive?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

i haven't done anything. i imagine by the time it hits $3 a gallon me and a buddy from work are going to start car pooling...i'm doing okay though.
Reply
#4

I have made no changes although I am considering a new daily driver. I am thing some sort of VW diesel in the 40 MPG range.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

No changes yet. I live a mile from work so I walk some days, but when I don't walk the "commute" isn't enough to use any gas really.
Reply
#6

Nothing! And I drive my personal car for a living.
Reply
#7

no issues yet thanks!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:No changes yet. I live a mile from work so I walk some days, but when I don't walk the "commute" isn't enough to use any gas really.

You live downtown Leu? I am headed up to Portland in September, we could grab a beer.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:You live downtown Leu? I am headed up to Portland in September, we could grab a beer.

Nope, on the Eastside of I90. Let me know when you'll be in Portland and I'll drive down.
Reply
#10

My daily $5 isnt gettin me very far anymore Sad dammmmit.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:Nope, on the Eastside of I90. Let me know when you'll be in Portland and I'll drive down.

Actually in Hillsboro, but I will let you know.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Lipstick.
Reply
#13

Blondie Wrote:Lipstick.

I am glad you are going without now, my dick was starting to look like a rainbow.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:Actually in Hillsboro, but I will let you know.

Just West of Portland right?
Reply
#15

leucetios Wrote:Just West of Portland right?
Yep.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

SanDog Wrote:Yep.

Google Maps kick ass :$
Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:I am glad you are going without now, my dick was starting to look like a rainbow.

[Image: Brazil%20Rainbow%20Group%20-%205.JPG]
Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:Actually in Hillsboro, but I will let you know.

Don't get your hopes up..

He didnt meet up with me for beers when I was in Seattle Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#19

TammyC Wrote:Don't get your hopes up..

He didnt meet up with me for beers when I was in Seattle Sad

Could that be because you didn't tell me when you were in Seattle?
Reply
#20

leucetios Wrote:Could that be because you didn't tell me when you were in Seattle?

It was in 1988 Sad

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Last Post by Bill
09-02-2005, 04:20 AM
Prices
Rage
Last Post by PurpleHaze
01-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Last Post by Velvet
05-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Last Post by Velvet
04-02-2004, 10:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)