Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Anyone seen this thing before? I'd buy one (if I had half a mil to spare)
[video=youtube;OtlLmz11uc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtlLmz11uc0&feature=related[/video]
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Half a mil for something you can't drive in the rain sounds reasonable.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Half a mil for something you can't drive in the rain sounds reasonable.
Why can't you drive it in the rain?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think you're insane to drive bikes in the rain.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I think you're insane to drive bikes in the rain.
I rode my bike all "winter" in Seattle when it was my only vehicle (not including the few days it was snowy/icy and I took the bus). Rain isn't that bad when riding.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2007
Reputation:
1
Nope, never seen that before. Odd looking.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
That thing is butt-fucking-ugly. For $500k?!? Yikes.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
0 - 60 in 2 seconds.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
It looks like something the Terminator should ride.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
JCW Wrote:It looks like something the Terminator should ride.
It also kind of (slightly) looks like a bike from Halo. And I am a giant nerd. So, yeah.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
JCW Wrote:Nothing like stating the obvious, eh? 
Wait. You already new I was a nerd? But... how?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
I'm an e-stalker, I see all and know all.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
JCW Wrote:I'm an e-stalker, I see all and know all.
I'm waiting for someone else to jump all over this.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
It kinda takes the wind out of their sails if you say the smack on yourself first.
Kinda like your nerd thing, right?!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
This place is as interesting as ever I see.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
JCW Wrote:It kinda takes the wind out of their sails if you say the smack on yourself first.
Kinda like your nerd thing, right?!
I've changed my mind. I'm not a nerd.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Hey man, don't hate who you are. EMBRACE IT.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.