Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My dodge ball team
#1

got fucking ass raped tonight. I hate sports and stuff. I think I'll lay down from now on. Discuss.
Reply
#2

Just smoke more pot. It kills most of the desire to ever do shit like that.

Fuck.
Reply
#3

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Just smoke more pot. It kills most of the desire to ever do shit like that.


I can't smoke pot. I get way fucking paranoid. I'll sniff paint.


S'up dood?
Reply
#4

Wasnt hazy enough tonight to forget about this place. :roll:

Fuck.
Reply
#5

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Wasnt hazy enough tonight to forget about this place. :roll:


I carry this place now.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:I carry this place now.

Nothing changes.

Fuck.
Reply
#7

Is your DB league played just like it's done in the movie?
Reply
#8

Pong Wrote:Is your DB league played just like it's done in the movie?


Nah, we don't get cool outfits and shit.
Reply
#9

But the game itself? You charge the center line for balls and the rules are the same?
Reply
#10

Pong Wrote:But the game itself? You charge the center line for balls and the rules are the same?


Pretty much. It's getting pretty big.
Reply
#11

Sweet. I've heard of adult kickball leagues too. The only thing left in retro-sports leagues is four square and T-Ball. Posibly a hopscotch league?
Reply
#12

Pong Wrote:Sweet. I've heard of adult kickball leagues too. The only thing left in retro-sports leagues is four square and T-Ball. Posibly a hopscotch league?


I play Kickball as well. Even more fun.
Reply
#13

I rocked at kickball as a kid. Is it true you can run the bases with beer in hand?
Reply
#14

Pong Wrote:I rocked at kickball as a kid. Is it true you can run the bases with beer in hand?


In our league? Yes. That's why it's better than dodge ball.

I like drinking....and I'm good at it.
Reply
#15

I think if you can say you're in an adult dodgeball and kickball league it qualifys you for a free hand gun and one bullet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:I think if you can say you're in an adult dodgeball and kickball league it qualifys you for a free hand gun and one bullet.
:lool:

I hear the winners of the dodge ball league each get a new tether ball set.
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool:

I hear the winners of the dodge ball league each get a new tether ball set.

My horses love the tether ball. They're not all that bright though.
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:got fucking ass raped tonight. I hate sports and stuff. I think I'll lay down from now on. Discuss.

If you get rid of all of the filler words, it makes more sense.
Reply
#19

My experience.

The team with the less shitty sets of girls win. No matter how good the guys are, the crappy play of the ladies results in losses.

At least they're fun to look at.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#20

Tribal Dragon Wrote:My experience.

The team with the less shitty sets of girls win. No matter how good the guys are, the crappy play of the ladies results in losses.

At least they're fun to look at.

thats my softball team in a nutshell.Nice titties, cant field or hit for shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
02-24-2010, 09:39 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-19-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-01-2009, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)