Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Installing windows7 on one of my laptops ...
#1

Let's see what crap they have compiled this time...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I need to get 5 new computers for my office and I've been waiting till vista is gone to do it.Let me know how it works, buddy!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:I need to get 5 new computers for my office and I've been waiting till vista is gone to do it.Let me know how it works, buddy!

Buy them thru the amazon link Holmes ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Buy them thru the amazon link Holmes ...

I will try.IT guy I use will try to push a package.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

http://ben.casnocha.com/2009/11/contrast...rches.html

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I got a new work laptop with Windows 7 on it. I got no complaints against it yet. Some of the UI features take a little getting used to, but that's it.

What I do have a complaint with is our IT buying the 32 bit version then wasting 4 Gb RAM on it.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Let's see what crap they have compiled this time...


I know a few users not too happy with it...still working out the bugs..wondering if Bill Gates really needed more money?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

i installed it on one of my laptops and haven't had any issues, no extra crap added
Reply
#9

it's way better than vista
Reply
#10

hey, dvarshi, tell us about yerself

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Last Post by War
07-02-2004, 05:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)