02-17-2009, 04:34 AM
ya think he's got it in him?
WoolyGoat Wrote:i have no idea what the dumbass said, but the Can has been pitching for years.
BIRD33 Wrote:I can see why you want BEW back.She kind of destroyed you right there.
WoolyGoat Wrote:not to sound like Paddy, but someone tell me what she said...
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
WoolyGoat Wrote:amused? amazed? I need to know.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
oldielox Wrote:It was a good read
Anhil8tor Wrote:and perfect call....