Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What would you call Micheal Jackson's Comeback Tour?
#1

The BEAT IT tour....



SHIT! I had thought of a few funny ones this weekend.. and now I can't remember...
Reply
#2

you fuckers are no help
Reply
#3

The "wear a glove get acquitted tour"???


Heh...check out my OJ refrence...
Reply
#4

The Jesus Juice Tour
Reply
#5

How about "The Who gives a Fuck" tour?
Reply
#6

anhil8tor Wrote:The Jesus Juice Tour


Whatever, I laughed...
Reply
#7

Too much anger MT
Reply
#8

- who's your daddy tour

- "lube" a child tour
Reply
#9

I was thinking the "Boy's on Parade" tour
Reply
#10

The Boys are Back in Town tour.

Fuck.
Reply
#11

Pied Piper tour

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#12

Circumcision is Foreplay
The "What comes in a little white can?" tour
The "Tounge in Cheeks" tour
The "Little Boy Blew" tour
The "Child's Play" tour

Vit E's Fav:
The "Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child" tour
Reply
#13

Backdoor alley 05
Reply
#14

"Smell the Glove" tour (sup Spinal Tap)

[Image: michael_jackson_glove_2005-03-30.JPG]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-10-2008, 06:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)