Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Internet
#1

[vbtube]rUtrcMM6sEA[/vbtube]

something interesting

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

The funniest thing I've seen in a while.A 5 year old absolutely wrecked on dental drugs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs&eurl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs&eurl[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Record-Breaking Breasts

One woman stopped at nothing to achieve her twin dreams: a 38[B]KKK
bust, and a world record[/B]

[Image: amd_sheylahershey_1.jpg]



http://www.nbcnewyork.com/around_town/th...cord-.html


8 is there anything sexier than a woman with racist breasts?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Record-Breaking Breasts

One woman stopped at nothing to achieve her twin dreams: a 38[B]KKK
bust, and a world record[/B]

[Image: amd_sheylahershey_1.jpg]



http://www.nbcnewyork.com/around_town/th...cord-.html


8 is there anything sexier than a woman with racist breasts?


appalling
Reply
#5

Jealous?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:Jealous?

Nope not at all, that's simply a cry for attention.

I'm happy with with I've got. 34 D for my body frame is all I need.
Reply
#7

Its a shame they touch your knees.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

:haa they've surpassed they knees years ago... maybe just as much as your balls hang. to bad you cant grow another set.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
05-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-25-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post by who
07-30-2008, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Sparks
04-22-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-03-2008, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)