Poll: does the thread author impact if you will post in that thread? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
57.14%
4
57.14%
no
42.86%
3
42.86%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

question
#1

do you refrain form posting in threads started by someone you do not respect or like?
i have noticed that i do.
Reply
#2

Absolutely.

Sometimes I will throw out a bone to a person I don't like because I'm bored but most of the times when I see someones name who started the thread I won't even bother opening it.

Example: Quint

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

thanks
Reply
#4

nope... in fact... I open the ones I dont like first.
Reply
#5

nope only if they speak about things I don't really care about (e.g. american sports)

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#6

If the thread has started by a gobshite then it has to have multiple responses before I open it. I don't respond to callout threads.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

i start to look at certain threads as spam
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:If the thread has started by a gobshite then it has to have multiple responses before I open it. I don't respond to callout threads.


Man you are a rock.Not responding to call out threads is so bad ass.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Not starting threads is even more badass.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

I will give you that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Where is the "don't care" option? I post in what I post in. Pretty simple.
Reply
#12

blondie keepin it real

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)