Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tongue out
#1

[Image: 2rww041.jpg]

wazaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

dam thats a big tongue
Reply
#3

Frequent Sex And Masturbation In 20s And 30s Linked To Higher Prostate Cancer, But Risks Diminish With Age

Men who are very sexually active in their twenties and thirties are more likely to develop prostate cancer, especially if they masturbate frequently, according to a study of more than 800 men.



http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/200...082343.htm


I'm fucked.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Seriously? That sucks for you guys.
Reply
#5

My brother in laws pop just got diagnosed with 4th stage bladder cancer.They have to take the bladder out and he'll be hooked up to a bag to go to the bathroom for life.I think he just didnt get tested regularly.I'm not looking forward to it but when I hit 40 I will allow a doctor to finger me in the buttocks on an annual basis.

It amazes me they still havent come up with a better test then some guys finger.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:My brother in laws pop just got diagnosed with 4th stage bladder cancer.They have to take the bladder out and he'll be hooked up to a bag to go to the bathroom for life.I think he just didnt get tested regularly.I'm not looking forward to it but when I hit 40 I will allow a doctor to finger me in the buttocks on an annual basis.

It amazes me they still havent come up with a better test then some guys finger.

Some girl's finger?
Reply
#7

bam Wrote:Some girl's finger?

I guess I never thought of it that way.I'm making an appointment for Friday.Will a female doctor soap me up and bath me like one of those asian massage parlors?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I guess I never thought of it that way.I'm making an appointment for Friday.Will a female doctor soap me up and bath me like one of those asian massage parlors?

Probably not, but you may be able to go to an asian massage parlor and have one of them soap you up and bathe you while they're dressed like a female doctor.
Reply
#9

bam Wrote:Probably not, but you may be able to go to an asian massage parlor and have one of them soap you up and bathe you while they're dressed like a female doctor.

I think we are on to something here.Imagine if you had a female doctor who dressed all sexy and kind of made it seem like she was a hooker rather then a doctor and gave you an actual prostate exam with real results.Instead of paying $150 for a visit she could charge $500 and the guy would have a pleasant memory of the whole experience.The % of men getting tested would go up.Do you have a medical degree by chance?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I will have an appointment the week before my 40th for a rundown. I actually made one for my 30th just to make sure I was healthy. I did not get the finger...
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I think we are on to something here.Imagine if you had a female doctor who dressed all sexy and kind of made it seem like she was a hooker rather then a doctor and gave you an actual prostate exam with real results.Instead of paying $150 for a visit she could charge $500 and the guy would have a pleasant memory of the whole experience.The % of men getting tested would go up.Do you have a medical degree by chance?

I'm afraid not, but I can act like I do lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by pauliO
09-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
04-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
06-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
03-16-2004, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)