Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tongue twister
#1

A guy with a black eye boards his plane and sits down in his seat. He notices immediately that the guy next to him has a black eye, too. He says to him, "Hey this is a coincidence, we both have black eyes; mind if I ask how you got yours?" The other guy says, "Well, it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the most massive breasts in the world was there. So, instead of saying, 'I'd like two tickets to Pittsburgh,' I accidentally said, 'I'd like two pickets to Tittsburgh'. So she socked me a good one.

The first guy replied, "Wow! This is unbelievable. Mine was a tongue twister too. I was at the breakfast table this morning and I wanted to say to my wife, 'Please pour me a bowl of Frosties, honey.' But I accidentally said, 'you ruined my life you evil fat ugly slag'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

lmfao!! omg thats a good one leeman
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
01-26-2009, 09:30 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
04-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
06-29-2004, 03:20 PM
Last Post by halfasleep
05-24-2004, 09:19 PM
Turd Twister
parwell
Last Post by parwell
05-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
03-16-2004, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)