Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

snarg, CT, Flumper...
#1

...how are your prostates? My old man is suffering with his lately and it doesn't seem like fun.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

Paddy Wrote:...how are your prostates? My old man is suffering with his lately and it doesn't seem like fun.

:lool:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

>< this is. uncanny.





its fine. i check it myself. :roll:


>_> banana
Reply
#4

CT280 Wrote:>< this is. uncanny.





its fine. i check it myself. :roll:


>_> banana

I'm innocent!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

This thread is freaky.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

ct checks mine, too
he says it is just fine

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)