10-23-2008, 07:18 PM
I normally don't watch Deal or No Deal, but I didn't have a choice last night.
Anyway, it turned out to be the funniest most entertaining thing I have seen in a long time.
This huge fat male nurse who was obviously flamingly gay was on. He was really poor and his family lived with him in his house. He was playing for enough money to add on a room so that he didn't have to sleep with his brother (who was also a male nurse and totally gay).
Anyway, the guy starts off with 7 $million cases to pick from out of the 26 total. He picks his case and starts the game. He does pretty well not knocking out the million dollar cases and his offers rise pretty quickly.
He has two cases left and gets an offer of $401,000. I'm thinking, probably a good time to bail. He says "No Deal".
Then he gets down to three cases left. His case, and two on the stage. His offer is $603,000. His faggot brother is yelling out, "You can do this. Do this for all the nurses in the world. You can do it." Wtf? You can do this? And even if he could, why would he do it for all the nurses in the world?
He says "No Deal". I'm laughing my fucking ass off now. He has a 2/3 chance of opening a million case and getting a lower offer. Holy shit, I guess anal sex with your brother kills brain cells.
Anyway, he opens the next case and sure enough it has a million in it. Now he has 2 cases left. His and one on the stage. The offer is $440,000. So, I'm thinking, well that's not bad. Still way more than he ever dreamed and he did get the chance to see if he could get lucky.
That fat fuck says "No Deal". Its 2 cases. One has a dollar and one has a million.
They open his case and it has $1.
:lool:
Anyway, it turned out to be the funniest most entertaining thing I have seen in a long time.
This huge fat male nurse who was obviously flamingly gay was on. He was really poor and his family lived with him in his house. He was playing for enough money to add on a room so that he didn't have to sleep with his brother (who was also a male nurse and totally gay).
Anyway, the guy starts off with 7 $million cases to pick from out of the 26 total. He picks his case and starts the game. He does pretty well not knocking out the million dollar cases and his offers rise pretty quickly.
He has two cases left and gets an offer of $401,000. I'm thinking, probably a good time to bail. He says "No Deal".
Then he gets down to three cases left. His case, and two on the stage. His offer is $603,000. His faggot brother is yelling out, "You can do this. Do this for all the nurses in the world. You can do it." Wtf? You can do this? And even if he could, why would he do it for all the nurses in the world?
He says "No Deal". I'm laughing my fucking ass off now. He has a 2/3 chance of opening a million case and getting a lower offer. Holy shit, I guess anal sex with your brother kills brain cells.
Anyway, he opens the next case and sure enough it has a million in it. Now he has 2 cases left. His and one on the stage. The offer is $440,000. So, I'm thinking, well that's not bad. Still way more than he ever dreamed and he did get the chance to see if he could get lucky.
That fat fuck says "No Deal". Its 2 cases. One has a dollar and one has a million.
They open his case and it has $1.
:lool:

