Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Are you a mail rat ?
#1

Ok some may keep long long archives, me for example, I do kept all the emails since around 1999 (I had a hole during the time I ussed outlook but I quickly switched back to something more convenient for long term storage), well and at work it's all the email since 2002 around (my pst's are around 6 gigabytes when outlook crashes it's a pain in the ass).

Anyhow what are your emails keeping habits ?
Reply
#2

I keep my work emails but never really need to look them up to much.My personal email I save nothing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I keep pretty much everything.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post by who
08-07-2008, 04:30 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Last Post by who
05-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Last Post by leucetios
11-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-04-2006, 06:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)