10-02-2008, 12:47 PM
it's teh ekonomy stupeed :fuckYou:
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Email...lSzBcTO7gF
I don't know about you all but this is rather interesting just for the terrain. I know that the US are a big country but you could eventually found out that some messy rumble that you bought will be the fantastic next spot for a parking lot/shopping center.
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Most-Email...lSzBcTO7gF
Quote:A home is seen Sept. 17, 2008, in Saginaw, Mich. With a winning bid of just $1.75, a Chicago woman has won an auction for the abandoned home in Saginaw. Joanne Smith, 30, recently was the top bidder for the home during an auction on eBay, The Saginaw News reported, in September 2008. Her bid was one of eight for the home. She must pay about $850 in back taxes and yard cleanup costs.
(AP)
I don't know about you all but this is rather interesting just for the terrain. I know that the US are a big country but you could eventually found out that some messy rumble that you bought will be the fantastic next spot for a parking lot/shopping center.
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh

