Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tears in the madden cruiser
#1

favre is doneski

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

it was leaked last week....
Reply
#3

If they got Moss he would have stayed,right?

If thats the case I don't understand his decision.It wasnt the recievers fault they lost it was Favre's.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

is he overrated?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:is he overrated?

Aparently ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

One of the most overrated QB's of all time.

Montana
Elway
Marino
Unitas
Brady*
Manning
Young
Favre

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Who is Madden going to felate now? Brady?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

He'll change his mind.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
09-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Last Post by quint
04-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Last Post by hoax
08-09-2005, 11:25 PM
Laughed to tears
VitaminE
Last Post by VitaminE
05-26-2005, 10:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)