Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Nana....
#1

lets hear you talk about the Sharks?


Aw fuk...lets not.


1. * Detroit 65 90
2. * Dallas 67 85
3. * Calgary 64 75
4. Anaheim 66 79
5. San Jose 62 74
6. Minnesota 63 73

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Why would I speak about the sharks?
Reply
#3

Cuz you have been talking about all the other stupid hockey teams.

Calgary fans, you gotta explain everything to them.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:Cuz you have been talking about all the other stupid hockey teams.

Calgary fans, you gotta explain everything to them.

Wrong. I have not mentioned the Oilers once.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:Wrong. I have not mentioned the Oilers once.

You forgot the Habs.

PS. Wayne says Hi.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:PS. Wayne says Hi.

Nor did I mention Phoenix. Wink

Truth is, all teams suck. Except mine.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:Nor did I mention Phoenix. Wink

Truth is, all teams suck. Except mine.

Thanks for the laugh.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:Thanks for the laugh.

3rd in the Western Conference. I stand by my current opinion.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:3rd in the Western Conference. I stand by my current opinion.

There is still time for them to break your heart. Like every year.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Michman Wrote:There is still time for them to break your heart. Like every year.

Oh yeah. I don't even hope anymore.

I can't decide who I am pulling for this year. Maybe Dallas.
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Oh yeah. I don't even hope anymore.

I can't decide who I am pulling for this year. Maybe Dallas.

FINE!

I'm rooting for Edmental!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#12

Vitamin E Wrote:FINE!

I'm rooting for Edmental!

:lool: Good one.





Rack!








:loool:




Not a hope in hell.





In all honesty, if Calgary screws this, I would pull for Minny second.
Reply
#13

W000t!!!!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote::lool: Good one.





Rack!








:loool:




Not a hope in hell.





In all honesty, if Calgary screws this, I would pull for Minny second.


kiss ass.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-24-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-13-2007, 12:11 AM
Last Post by Banana
01-06-2007, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)